TERMS OF SERVICE FOR BLASTMOBI
· Which personal information does BlastMobi collect, process and store
· Why does BlastMobi need personal information and how we use your data
· How you can change or delete personal information
· Disclosure of personal information
· Data Retention
· Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
· Your Rights
I. Which personal information does BlastMobi collect, process and store?
If a user is eager to use any of the website services as well as perform any other digital communication within the website, he or she will have to submit some information during the registration process.
BlastMobi will process and store the following data:
· Usage data – information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, language used and website navigation patterns);
· Mobile Access – BlastMobi provides an opportunity to access its website and services using mobile devices. The website is available despite OS and mobile carrier. In this case, the website will collect and store additional information including IMEI or UDID, OS and other technical information related to user’s mobile device;
· Payment information - information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to our website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services;
· Email Address – once a user submits, BlastMobi collects and stores his or her email address. The information can be provided directly to BlastMobi administration as well as via the submit form on the website;
· Register information - information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including, but not limited to name, email address, password, contact details, address, payment details, etc.);
· Direct Communication Information – every time a user opts for support team or submits a ticket, the information provided is never shared with any other parties;
· Any Other Information – a user can voluntarily provide any other information during the direct communication by email or social media. The information may include payment data, age, gender or any other data.
II. Why does BlastMobi need personal information and how we use your data?
BlastMobi uses the information provided by users and in the following way:
Optimizing BlastMobi Services – the main mission of generating, storing and processing personal information is to establish an effective approach and high-quality services understanding the needs of BlastMobi users. The main idea is to offer a better service as well as a more comprehensive ad network experience based on real-life experience and ad strategies.
Billing Services – BlastMobi has the right to share billing information with the payment service provider. This point is the core issue of the billing process and transaction processing. At the same time, BlastMobi has the right to share billing information with other third parties that deal with collecting balances. This is the core issue for the process of collecting outstanding balances as well. Every time BlastMobi shares billing information with the third party, it obliges them to follow security laws and local legislation when it comes to personal information security.
Market research Information – BlastMobi has a right to use personal data provided by the user in order to evaluate the current situation on the market as well as measure the interest level in addition to demography rates, behavior and other vital parameters. It does not mean the user needs to take part in any surveys or researches. BlastMobi uses the market research information anonymously.
Personalized Offers – BlastMobi has a right to process and store personal information in order to choose the best-matching offers for the user based on his or her preferences and requirements. BlastMobi sorts out and delivers the best matching offers that meet user’s interests and expectations. The information is not obligatory. The user will receive personalized offers in case of voluntarily provided data to operate on behalf of BlastMobi.
Email Address – BlastMobi has a right to use email address to send newsletters, notifications and other information no matter if the user provided the address when submitting or during the direct communication. The user has the right to withdraw the information any time. Simply keep in touch with the website administration at no cost.
III. Which information does BlastMobi share?
BlastMobi shares the following information with any third party:
- User Data – BlastMobi is the only website to collect, process and store personal information about a particular user. The only reason for sharing the information with third parties is the inability to attribute to a specific user;
- Personal Information – BlastMobi reserves the right to use and share personal information in order to prevent any illegal actions as well as frauds. User’s personal information can be also shared with advertisers in case of personalized or promotional offers, specific surveys and researches. BlastMobi can provide email address and other contact information to volunteered support team members.
IV. Change or delete personal information
Both users and publishers are free to change their personal information any time they need or want. Some of them may need to update the current information, enter a new email address, etc. Others may need to delete some out-of-date information. At the same time, users and publishers may contact BlastMobi administration to stop using their personal data any time. Once the administration receives the request, all necessary actions to stop using personal data will be performed at short notice. However, user should keep in mind that in some cases it will be impossible for BlastMobi to stop using personal information, as it is prescribed by specific technical requirements and organizational constraints.
If you communicate with us by email, please take note that the content of unencrypted emails can be intercepted and openly read by unintended parties. For this reason, we recommend that confidential information should be transmitted in encrypted form.
V. Disclosure of personal information
Every time a user of publisher is eager to disclose his or her information, he or she simply needs to notify BlastMobi administration or keep in touch with the support team. The administration is obliged to disclose any personal data immediately upon request.
VI. Data Retention
VII. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
BlastMobi may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, BlastMobi may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If BlastMobi is deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, BlastMobi rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
VIII. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. BlastMobi describes these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information BlastMobi hold about you by contacting Us using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict BlastMobi use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where BlastMobi is required to store data for legal reasons) BlastMobi will generally delete your personal information upon request.
can object to
- processing of some of your information based on BlastMobi legitimate interests;
- receiving marketing messages from BlastMobi after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, BlastMobi will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about BlastMobi use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or be looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
By using our website or our other services, you implicitly agree to accept the use of your personal information as specified above.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ross Scott, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through Etsy conversations or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
40 Bowling Green Ln, Clerkenwell, London EC1R 0NE, UK